4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Input needed for Forest Roads Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our May 21st Meeting"Details"

Author Topic: Central District Meeting: 07/21/2018  (Read 29 times)

Rev

• JESUS IS MY SPOTTER!
  • Administrator
  • Rock Jocky
  • 559-994-2209
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Facebook
Central District Meeting: 07/21/2018
« on: May 11, 2018, 08:57:01 PM »

Central District Meeting:

The Central District Meeting will be hosted by the High Sierra 4WD Club out of  Woodlake on Saturday, July 21. Meeting time 10am – 2pm. I’m excited to have the meeting in Woodlake!! This club has been one of the fastest growing clubs in California, so come and meeting these good people!!

The address is 36601 Millwood Dr. Woodlake, Ca. 93286.

There will be High Sierra 4wd Club and Cal4Wheel banners at the entrance to the property. The High Sierra 4WD Club will BBQ some burgers or tri-tip with a side or two as a fund raiser similar to what was done by the Santa Maria club in Oceano a few months back.

Tables and chairs will be set up for everyone to sit, enjoy the meeting and eat. If you need further information regarding the location, please reach out to Steve Tindle, President of the High Sierra 4wd Club highsierra4wdclub@gmail.com.

Each Club Representative. Please bring:

An update regarding your club, membership numbers, upcoming events/fundraisers, and/or anything else you’d like to share out with all of us? Bring your fliers for any of your club events coming up.

A raffle prize to donate to our raffle we have during the meeting. It’s a small fundraiser for the Central District, so hopefully everyone will participate in this?

Please forward this email to your club members. All is welcome to attend and hear about what’s happening across the state regarding OHV access and all the great things happening with Cal4Wheel!!

This would be a great opportunity to answer any questions regarding the Membership Portal.

Lastly,,,, Central District Molina Ghost Run is coming up this weekend on May 11-12 at the Hollister Hills SVRA. Please share with your club members and on your Facebook Page encouraging their participation: https://cal4wheel.com/events/molina-ghost-run..

Our Central District High Sierra Poker Run is coming up Aug 31- Sept. 03!! https://cal4wheel.com/events/high-sierra-poker-run... Help is needed, so if you want to volunteer, pls contact Steve Peckman with the Kingsburg 4 Wheel Drive Club: speckham@quinnlift.com

Our Central District OCTOBER 21 MEETING is already set to be hosted by the Four Wheel Drive Club of Fresno, so mark your calendar and more information will be sent out. The location will be the Yosemite Falls Café in Fresno.

We will have a rundown and update of the event at our district meeting.

Thank you and see you on all on July 21 if not sooner out on the trail!!

Sincerely,
Mike McGarity

President, Cal4Wheel Conservation & Education Foundation
V​ice President, Cal4Wheel Central District
Past President/ Grant Administrator, Clovis Independent 4 Wheelers

ca4wda-smallwww.cal4wheel.com

1735 David E. Cook Way, Ste. C
Clovis, CA 93611

This communication contains information which may be confidential to the person or group receiving the email. The information is intended only the use of the individual or entity named above. Please do not forward, copy or share on any social media such as Facebook without permission. Thank you.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. Psalms 40:2

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
Re: Central District Meeting: 07/21/2018
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 09:46:27 PM »

I'm going to try and make this.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.