4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Input needed for Forest Roads Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our August 20th Meeting"Details"

Author Topic: Please join us for our February 19th club meeting  (Read 524 times)

Rev

• JESUS IS MY SPOTTER!
  • Administrator
  • Rock Jocky
  • 559-994-2209
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Facebook
Please join us for our February 19th club meeting
« on: February 12, 2018, 09:15:36 PM »

Please join us for our February 19th club meeting.

Date:  Monday, February, 19th, 2018
 Time:  6:00pm for dinner 7:00pm for meeting
Place:  Marie Calendars
          7825 N Blackstone Ave
          Fresno, CA 93720

Plan:  Fellowship and Club Business and Board Elections

It is time for Board Elections for 4X 4Him Christian Wheelers for 2018.  According to our Bylaws, these are the offices and their descriptions:

President - Shall be the executive officer and will preside at all Club Meetings. He/she shall have the duty of carrying out the policies and decisions of the Club Members.
Vice President - Shall assist President and will step in as President when President is not available.
Secretary - Shall record and publish Minutes of all Club Meetings; maintain the historical records of the Club; write any correspondence as directed by the Club; notify Club membership of meetings and events.
Treasurer - Shall receive all monies, be responsible for the bank deposits, and disburse funds as authorized. Give Treasury reports at meetings and have the books open for inspection by authorized auditors or Club Members.
Membership Delegate - Shall manage the status of all members and make full reports to the membership. He/she shall have authority to make decisions for the club if he/she has not been previously instructed.

Official elections will take place at the February meeting.  Any active member can run for office.  You can volunteer yourself, if you feel led to do so.

God has a plan for the leadership of the club, please pray for His direction.

Please join us for dinner! The restaurant will let us order on separate tickets.
Your welcome to arrive @ 6:00 PM if you would like to place your dinner order early.
Please order as you arrive, this will keep the workload on the staff to a minimum.
We will be meeting in their banquet room.

Remember Your Raffle Prizes!!!

We hope to see you all there!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 07:20:20 PM by Rev »
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. Psalms 40:2

monyman

• 4x 4Him Board Member
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
Re: Please join us for our February 19th club meeting
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 09:38:43 AM »

I'll be there with raffle prize(s).
2001 Tacoma double cab SR5: 3.4l V6, Diamond axles, 5.29s, duals, ARBs, PSC hydro, 4 wheel discs, 38.5 TrXus and stuff