4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Input needed for Forest Roads Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our December 16th Christmas Party "Details"

Author Topic: Laura and Rob Palmer daughter / Devyn Palmer sister in bad accident  (Read 205 times)

Rev

• JESUS IS MY SPOTTER!
  • Administrator
  • Rock Jocky
  • 559-994-2209
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Facebook

From Laura Palmer,

It's been a long couple of days without much sleep, but with LOTS of prayer. I'm sharing primarily because God is good. Because of His grace Eryn is still alive and will be just fine. Secondly, the construction and roll bars on Jeeps are incredible.

In the early hours of Thursday morning it rained pretty hard. The roads were wet and slippery. Eryn left to go to school just after 7am driving her 1994 Jeep Wrangler she named Tobi. She was westbound on Herndon and drifted right where her right tires caught the edge of the pavement and pulled her off the road. She tried to get back onto the road but the Jeep began to slide toward oncoming traffic. She was able to avoid the traffic but ended up impacting a large power pole dead center on the driver door. Based upon damage to the Jeep it appears it was starting to roll. Thankfully there were people closeby and the fire station is about one mile from the accident location. Eryn had to be extricated from the Jeep.

She was transported by ambulance to Regional Medical Center in Fresno where she received fantastic care. Other than being very sore and bruised, her major injury was to her left hand. She sustained broken bones, torn tendons, and the loss of the skin on her hand. She had one surgery and will be having more, but her surgeon is optimistic she will recover very well.

RIP Tobi, you served Eryn well. Please keep Eryn in your prayers.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. Psalms 40:2

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
Re: Laura and Rob Palmer daughter / Devyn Palmer sister in bad accident
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 08:57:42 PM »

Praise God she is okay.  Continued prayer for healing.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

Crawl

• Pro Spotter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 08:13:05 PM »

Praying for recovery. Praising for her protection!
2008 JKU

Rusty

• Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 07:06:38 AM »

I'm very happy to hear she may not need another surgery on her hand.