4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Head for the Hills Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our July 15th Meeting"Details"

Author Topic: ac belt tensioner  (Read 1103 times)

95 runner

• View Profile
ac belt tensioner
« on: July 12, 2017, 07:29:13 PM »

so my A/C idler pulley for my 3.0 V6 fell off. im trying to find a new one but im having trouble. i can find the pulley itself just fine its just there's a spacer of some sort that goes on the pulley bolt before the pulley. i also need the nut that holds the pulley on. anyone know where i could find one, anyone parting out any trucks? thanks
95 4runner V6 automatic, 5" lift, 35' BFG all terrains, 4:10 Gears, and Trail gear style homemade rear bumper

Tony

• Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
Re: ac belt tensioner
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 08:43:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum 95 Runner!  There's several Toyota members here that'd be happy to help. Have you tried Pick-a-Part?

95 runner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 09:58:30 PM »

yeah, i've been a couple times for a couple other cars but i can never find any kind of Toyota truck at the junk yards. they last forever!!! and hardly any one parts them out.
95 4runner V6 automatic, 5" lift, 35' BFG all terrains, 4:10 Gears, and Trail gear style homemade rear bumper

ToyotaDon

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 11:17:39 PM »

Looking at parts.toyota.com it looks like the pulley comes with everything. Then the tensioner bolt holds it in place.
Donal

95 runner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 08:06:54 AM »

alright i will, thanks so much!
P.S. does anyone know where to get those 4x4him stickers, or are they for certain people only

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 08:42:17 AM »

The pulley comes with everything from the dealer.  It was around $30 last time I had to get one.  You may be able to find one used from someone parting one out but its usually cheaper to get everything at once.  Right now stickers are for club members.  Come join us at our next meeting.   http://www.4x4him.com/index.php?topic=8140.0
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.