4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please join us Valley Teen Ranch BBQ Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our June 19th Club Meeting "Details"

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Four Wheel Drive Club of Fresno Head 4 the Hills 2017  (Read 415 times)

rogue41

• View Profile
Re: Four Wheel Drive Club of Fresno Head 4 the Hills 2017
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 08:03:00 AM »

Hi All, first time going on this run. Headed up tomorrow afternoon with my son. Any advice from the veterans? Place to set up camp, provisions (pretty standard for tent camping?) How would you rate the trail difficulty? I'm in a '15 2 Door Rubicon, 3" lift, 35" BFG, Rockhard skids. I only have the factory Rubicon rock rails. We are happy to help with trail cleaning and vehicle recovery if needed.

Richard

monyman

• 4x 4Him Board Member
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 08:06:59 AM »

We'd enjoy and appreciate your joining us on the tail-end crew. Others can speak more specifically, but I think your rig will do fine as I understand the difficult places have bypasses if you'd like to utilize them. Look for the 4X 4Him stickers, my Tacoma has a windshield banner, and we'll get together.
2001 Tacoma double cab SR5: 3.4l V6, Diamond axles, 5.29s, duals, ARBs, PSC hydro, 4 wheel discs, 38.5 TrXus and stuff

RockRanger

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 09:17:42 AM »

There is a stream running down the side of the camp area if you want to wade in it. Not sure if there is any fish in it or not. The trail in the past hasn't been overly difficult.  We have done every trail on the run in my wifes cj7 on 33"s  The standard stuff for camping is fine.  There are pit toilets in the campground and they usually bring in a few more for the weekend. 

rogue41

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 08:11:19 PM »

Sound good. See you on the mountain.

monyman

• 4x 4Him Board Member
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2017, 08:57:55 PM »

I determined that my recent "it won't start so jump the battery" issue is a battery that won't hold a charge. So, I won't be there tomorrow while I work on my battery replacement issue. You all have fun.
2001 Tacoma double cab SR5: 3.4l V6, Diamond axles, 5.29s, duals, ARBs, PSC hydro, 4 wheel discs, 38.5 TrXus and stuff
Pages: 1 [2]