4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please join us Valley Teen Ranch BBQ Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our June 19th Club Meeting "Details"

Author Topic: Kingsburg Snow Poker Run March 4  (Read 547 times)

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
Kingsburg Snow Poker Run March 4
« on: February 13, 2017, 10:04:35 PM »

Kingsburg 4-Wheel Drive Club will be having their annual snow run up by Hume Lake.  Lets represent our club and support theirs.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

RockRanger

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
Re: Kingsburg Snow Poker Run March 4
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 02:47:48 PM »

Details on where to meet up?  I have never been.  Need to make sure Rusty and I are close to you and Rev to make sure you two don't get stuck on a frozen pothole.  ;D :D

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 08:54:25 PM »

I don't remember the time but we are meeting at the valero up the hill on 180 just west of Dunlap road.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

ToyotaDon

• Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 11:09:51 AM »

Can someone post up a meeting time?

I also have people planning to come from Visalia, Hanford, Dinuba, & Fresno who need to hear back from me.
Donal

Rusty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 12:21:41 PM »

There will be a group of us meeting at the Valero in Squaw Valley, leaving at 0830.
Donal I hope you are bringing the photo crew.

RockRanger

• Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 07:40:07 PM »

Fun times.  It was nice to finally meet Don in person.  On the way out the heater core in my ranger gave out and started blowing steam through the vents and fluid on the passenger floor board.  A quick bypass with the help of Rusty and Jacob and we were on our way.  This afternoon I swapped in a new heater core.   I think my body style ranger has to be about the easiest there is.  Undo four bolts pull the cover and push it out from under the hood and you are done.  It took me 10 times longer to install new heater hoses then to to do the core. It was a blessing in one sense as one of the hoses had a pretty soft spot in an area you couldn't reach into.  Glad I didn't have the hose burst on me next month when we are over by Lone Pine and Death Valley.

Rev

• JESUS IS MY SPOTTER!
  • Administrator
  • Rock Jocky
  • 559-994-2209
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 06:39:57 PM »

Yes the snow run was fun and we had a good sized group there supporting Kingsburg Club
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. Psalms 40:2

Rusty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 10:06:44 AM »

Fun times.  It was nice to finally meet Don in person.  On the way out the heater core in my ranger gave out and started blowing steam through the vents and fluid on the passenger floor board.  A quick bypass with the help of Rusty and Jacob and we were on our way.  This afternoon I swapped in a new heater core.   I think my body style ranger has to be about the easiest there is.  Undo four bolts pull the cover and push it out from under the hood and you are done.  It took me 10 times longer to install new heater hoses then to to do the core. It was a blessing in one sense as one of the hoses had a pretty soft spot in an area you couldn't reach into.  Glad I didn't have the hose burst on me next month when we are over by Lone Pine and Death Valley.
It was good times, But I always enjoy what little wheeling I get to do with you. I'm trying to get Donal to put something together for Dillonwood.
I can always call Dan Hull to try and put something together.