4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please join us for the Mountian Valley Community Church Car Show and Shine May 6th Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our May 15th Club Meeting "Details"

Author Topic: Club Calander  (Read 594 times)

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
Club Calander
« on: July 06, 2016, 02:31:17 PM »

Edited by Caboose on 2-22-17:

I have created a new Google Calendar under the account 4x4Him.Fresno@gmail.com

The link to the public calendar is below:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=4x4him.fresno%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

iCAL:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/4x4him.fresno%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

Additionally, if you have a Google account you can add it via the following steps:
  • Open Google Calendar
    Under "Other Calendars" click in the text box that reads "Add a friend's calendar"
    Type "4x4Him.Fresno@gmail.com" into this box without the quotes and hit enter.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:02:33 PM by Caboose »
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

Rusty

• View Profile
Re: Club Calander
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 03:19:56 PM »

;D

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 05:39:37 PM »

It was brought up that some of the membership wanted access to this calendar to edit and add events.  I was trying to figure out how I set it up and realized it was an addition to my personal calendar.  I will have to look how to get others privileges to it without risking giving permissions to my personal and vehicle scheduling calendar.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

ArmyofMike

• Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 08:59:14 AM »

It was brought up that some of the membership wanted access to this calendar to edit and add events.  I was trying to figure out how I set it up and realized it was an addition to my personal calendar.  I will have to look how to get others privileges to it without risking giving permissions to my personal and vehicle scheduling calendar.

You may have to setup a separate Google email/account and let anyone view that calendar (ie. public I think). I think this method would work.

Romans 12:12 -Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Caboose

• Active 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Pro Spotter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 10:58:06 PM »

I have created a new calendar for the club.  The link has been updated in this topic to reflect it.  It's on a new account (4x4Him.Fresno@gmail.com).