4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please join us for the Youth for Christ - Dinuba Campus life Junior high Snow Run April 8th Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our March 21st Club Meeting "Details"

Author Topic: Club Calander  (Read 523 times)

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
Club Calander
« on: July 06, 2016, 02:31:17 PM »

Edited by Caboose on 2-22-17:

I have created a new Google Calendar under the account 4x4Him.Fresno@gmail.com

The link to the public calendar is below:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=4x4him.fresno%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

iCAL:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/4x4him.fresno%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

Additionally, if you have a Google account you can add it via the following steps:
  • Open Google Calendar
    Under "Other Calendars" click in the text box that reads "Add a friend's calendar"
    Type "4x4Him.Fresno@gmail.com" into this box without the quotes and hit enter.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:02:33 PM by Caboose »
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

Rusty

• View Profile
Re: Club Calander
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 03:19:56 PM »

;D

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 05:39:37 PM »

It was brought up that some of the membership wanted access to this calendar to edit and add events.  I was trying to figure out how I set it up and realized it was an addition to my personal calendar.  I will have to look how to get others privileges to it without risking giving permissions to my personal and vehicle scheduling calendar.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

ArmyofMike

• Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 08:59:14 AM »

It was brought up that some of the membership wanted access to this calendar to edit and add events.  I was trying to figure out how I set it up and realized it was an addition to my personal calendar.  I will have to look how to get others privileges to it without risking giving permissions to my personal and vehicle scheduling calendar.

You may have to setup a separate Google email/account and let anyone view that calendar (ie. public I think). I think this method would work.

Romans 12:12 -Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Caboose

• Active 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Pro Spotter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 10:58:06 PM »

I have created a new calendar for the club.  The link has been updated in this topic to reflect it.  It's on a new account (4x4Him.Fresno@gmail.com).