4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: Urgent: Need EVERYONES help to get ahold of my husband, JOHN Loveall (Birddog)  (Read 1489 times)

Mrs. Birddog

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Seasoned Rock Jocky
  • Child of God
    • View Profile

Our son and future daughter in law were just admitted into hospital as she is having steady contractions. Don't know how soon baby will get here, but I cannot reach Johnny as he is out of range on his work trip. Very upsetting to not be able to reach him. Why he planned this trip

If any of you have the ability by forestry radio or any other way to reach him it would greatly appreciated. Maybe someone has Anthony B phone number and could call him??

Because my cell phone was lost a couple of weeks ago, I am using my mothers phone and he does not know this. So, if you could please have him call me on it. Her number 972-7507

CHANGE that!!! Just got a call that she has gone from 3 to 9 and is about to have this baby right now.

I am going to FLY to Bako.

Bye

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile

Just got a hold of Kodiak and they contacted forest service dispatch.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

Dutchman

• Active 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Pro Rock Jocky
  • I think I can, I think I can
    • View Profile

:agree:Timing is everything.

BirdDog

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
    • View Profile

Thanks Jacob for your help. They got ahold of me today.

The baby isnt due till Nov.5th. So I thought I was ok. Obviously not.

Unfortunately, many in our society view pregnancy as the "great sickness" and believe abortion is the "great cure."

I choose to believe that pregnancy, child birth and children are all amazing miracles given to us by our Creator.
http://nationalprolifealliance.com/rlacab_petition.aspx?npla=H1AMAA13I&pid=0326c

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile

Good to hear they were able to reach you.  We have praying for everybody involved.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.