4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Input needed for Forest Roads Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our November 19th Meeting"Details"

Author Topic: I was worried about money this month  (Read 2230 times)

Caboose

• Active 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
I was worried about money this month
« on: October 16, 2013, 08:21:42 PM »

So funds have been a little tight this month.  I saw my auto bill to my church on my credit card this month and though about canceling it for next few months for the holidays.  I decided against it and knew that God would provide with either a lesson or help me come up with the funds I need.   I was given the opportunity to help my friend sell their car this month.  They wanted $3500 for it (trade in value for their new car and WAY under what it is worth).  She didn't want to put it up on craigslist because she didn't want to have to deal with meeting strangers.  I proposed the idea of me selling it for her and handling the craigslist and stranger dealing for her and whatever I made above $3500 we would split.  Today the car sold and I made $1000, enough to get me clear of debt that was due by Feb (or I started to gain interest on the balance transfer offer).  There were also a few other things that came my way this month on the way of Misc work that brought in a few hundred dollars.  Praise God for the opportunities he has blessed me with this month to make some extra money to help me shed some worries and allow me to give more freely of my money this Christmas for family and friends.

Ironman

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • God forgives, rocks don't.
    • View Profile
Re: I was worried about money this month
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 03:23:06 AM »

:Jesus:  :agree:
'97 Jeep TJ stretched 4", 4.0, SM465, NP 231 w/4:1, HP Dana 60 w/5.38's and ARB in rear, HP Dana 44 w/5.38's, ARB and high steer in front. 5.5 RE long arm kit with 14" King coilovers front and rear, rollin' on 37" MTR's w/17" Allied Rockathon Beadlocks...The bigger the tire, the smaller the rocks.

Rusty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 06:18:53 AM »

That's great news, God is awesome.

GreenDragon

• Active 4x 4Him CW Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 07:07:21 AM »

:2Thumbsup:
Great news.    Thanks for sharing. 
🐉🐉🐉🐉  55 Willy Wagon 🐉🐉🐉🐉
350TBI 700R4 tranny Atlas 4speed
ARB front and rear-Running on 37s.  
   🐉🐉🐉 A/C for a cool ride.🐉🐉🐉

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 07:53:28 AM »

Amen.  Isn't it amazing to watch God work.
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.

monyman

• 4x 4Him Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »

I love to hear these stories because they're always so improbable. I'm guessing he is amused by our reaction: "I had this issue and God did [fill in amazing story]." I never seem to see it coming, but it's always clear that He takes care of us. God is good, all the time. :agree:
2001 Tacoma double cab SR5: 3.4l V6, Diamond axles, 5.29s, duals, ARBs, PSC hydro, 4 wheel discs, 38.5 TrXus and stuff

Bronco75

• Child of God Jn 1:12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 10:02:04 AM »

Thanks for sharing Caboose :2Thumbsup:
John 1:12-13
Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God-- children not born of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.