4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Input needed for Forest Roads Click "HERE" for details.

Please join us for our November 19th Meeting"Details"

Author Topic: MOVED: Red Lake Campground  (Read 1621 times)

Rusty

• Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile

BirdDog

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
    • View Profile
Re: MOVED: Red Lake Campground
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 07:46:34 AM »

On Wednesday July 24th while coming out from a trip to Coyote Lake I stopped to clean up a few campsites. We brought out 3 bags of trash and enough cardboard to cover a VW bug.

We also cleaned both pit toilets. Both were filthy and had lot's of trash on the floor. We also dumped about 20 gallons of water into each toilet.

The toilet at the West end of the Lake needs some wood repair real bad. There is 1 big hole in the wall and 1 big hole in the floor. also could use some more rocks around the base as well as more wire around the lower half of the toilet.

As we are responsible for this campground as well as Star & Iron Lakes. It would be great to see these areas added to our monthly run list and turn them into work / pleasure trips.

With the amount of traffic at Red Lake alone there is enough work there to warrant a monthly work trip.

Unfortunately, many in our society view pregnancy as the "great sickness" and believe abortion is the "great cure."

I choose to believe that pregnancy, child birth and children are all amazing miracles given to us by our Creator.
http://nationalprolifealliance.com/rlacab_petition.aspx?npla=H1AMAA13I&pid=0326c

Rusty

• View Profile
Re: MOVED: Red Lake Campground
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 10:13:26 AM »

Sounds like a Great idea John.
I will address this at RockHopper and the next monthly meeting.
Thanks!