4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ROCKHOPPER ROUND-UP

RockHopper Tri-Tip dinner sign ups "HERE" .

Please join us for our July 15th Meeting"Details"

Author Topic: Daphne Green the Deputy Director of the California OHMVR Fired!  (Read 1125 times)

Bronco75

• Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • Child of God Jn 1:12
    • View Profile
John 1:12-13
Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God-- children not born of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

BirdDog

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
    • View Profile
Re: Daphne Green the Deputy Director of the California OHMVR Fired!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:16:54 AM »

Thanks for the news Cecil.

Everybody please pray for the future of our sport, pray that Governor Brown will pick a replacement that is sympathetic & supportive to our side of OHV issues.  :groupprayer: :Jesus:
Unfortunately, many in our society view pregnancy as the "great sickness" and believe abortion is the "great cure."

I choose to believe that pregnancy, child birth and children are all amazing miracles given to us by our Creator.
http://nationalprolifealliance.com/rlacab_petition.aspx?npla=H1AMAA13I&pid=0326c

cruiserfj45

• Valley Teen Ranch Committee
  • 4X4Him
    • View Profile
Re: Daphne Green the Deputy Director of the California OHMVR Fired!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »

Thanks Bronco.  BirdDog thanks for all the hard work you do keeping up with everything and going to the meetings. 
Only through you Lord can I do great things, and may the great things I do Lord glorify you.  The Lord never gives you more than you can handle.