4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: An Amazing Healing.  (Read 1647 times)

BirdDog

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, many in our society view pregnancy as the "great sickness" and believe abortion is the "great cure."

I choose to believe that pregnancy, child birth and children are all amazing miracles given to us by our Creator.
http://nationalprolifealliance.com/rlacab_petition.aspx?npla=H1AMAA13I&pid=0326c

Bronco75

• Child of God Jn 1:12
    • View Profile
Re: An Amazing Healing.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 03:22:55 PM »

Yea God!!!!
Wow! It turns out He is the same today as He was yesterday and will be forever!!! :cele: :cele: :cele:
John 1:12-13
Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God-- children not born of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Ironman

• God forgives, rocks don't.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 04:25:24 AM »

I believe we are going to see more and more miracles like this in the last days. Both Christians and non-christians alike are going to start to realize that our God is alive and STILL performs miracles today. The Bible says that EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
'97 Jeep TJ stretched 4", 4.0, SM465, NP 231 w/4:1, HP Dana 60 w/5.38's and ARB in rear, HP Dana 44 w/5.38's, ARB and high steer in front. 5.5 RE long arm kit with 14" King coilovers front and rear, rollin' on 37" MTR's w/17" Allied Rockathon Beadlocks...The bigger the tire, the smaller the rocks.

Kodiak Commando

• Look Ma, no hands!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 08:23:31 AM »

I love it when that happens!!!! :2Thumbsup:
Fred Whorff
1967 Jeepster Commando
2015 Rubicon Unlimmited
1951 Willys Pickup
1961 Willys Station Wagon
1991 Grand Wagoneer
Yes its a disease of epic proportions!

RockWoRM

• Rock Jocky
  • Child of God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 08:24:48 AM »

That is amazing and awesome!

I wish there was a little more detail in the story. I'ts interesting how this man has a similar story about bright lights, which is what we typically hear in most near-death accounts. But this one seems different in the fact that he stated he was in total darkness and alone. I can't help but wonder if this was before and/or during the time prior to the Dr. praying for him??? I wonder if he saw or did'nt see the light and the figure until after the Dr. prayed for him?
None the less... I think the 40 minutes is the amazing part. With God, all things are possible.  :amen:
'05 LJR, 6sp, D44's/5.13's chromo shafts, RC long arm w/MC 5.5" dual rate coils, MC fenders and armor, 37x12.50 MTR's, Warn 9.5, RockHard swing out w/full spare. <><

Peachy

• Seasoned Rock Jocky
  • Never finished!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »

WOW! He is good! :amen: