4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: Mormonism and Christian debate, what do u think?  (Read 1966 times)

SteveO

• 99 4Runner Ltd
    • View Profile
    • Hunt4Steve.com
Mormonism and Christian debate, what do u think?
« on: May 21, 2006, 05:55:40 PM »

Folks, I don't spend a whole lot of time on the boards, but I got into a discussion with a Mormon on Yotatech, and wanted to know what you all thought.

The thread started off with some guy saying he was dateing a Mormon gal, and then the discussion turned to Mormonism itself. Of course, I had to put my two cents in, and the discussion rolled from there.

For reference, my handle is SteveO on this thread. A good place to start is a little way into the thread, at this link.

http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=53358&page=7&pp=25

Any prayers would be welcomed as well.

Life is but a mist in the wind, enjoy what God has blessed you with, and live life to its fullest.

Rock Hopper

• In Loving Memory
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • Joshua 1:5
    • View Profile
Re: Mormonism and Christian debate, what do u think?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »

Hey Steve O,
That topic has come up on this board and over at the CFW board.  There are some of our members that were Mormon before coming to Christ.  There is a very good web site that can help anyone learn about Mormonism and where it doesn't follow that Bible.  You can go to: http://www.concernedchristians.com.  The people that built and maintain the site are very well versed in the Bible and The Book of Mormon.  They are also very sensitive to those persons asking questions.

Hope this helps.

:lamer:
Gone, but Not forgotten,......

Ironman

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • God forgives, rocks don't.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 04:13:07 AM »

Thanks Randy, Looks like a good site. I'm going to have to spend some time there. :cafine:
'97 Jeep TJ stretched 4", 4.0, SM465, NP 231 w/4:1, HP Dana 60 w/5.38's and ARB in rear, HP Dana 44 w/5.38's, ARB and high steer in front. 5.5 RE long arm kit with 14" King coilovers front and rear, rollin' on 37" MTR's w/17" Allied Rockathon Beadlocks...The bigger the tire, the smaller the rocks.

BirdDog

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 09:41:10 PM »

I bought the  DVD " The Bilble vs. The Book of Mormon"  for my brother who had lots of ?'s regarding Mormonisn .  I highly recommend it.

John...

If your local you are welcome to use mine.
Unfortunately, many in our society view pregnancy as the "great sickness" and believe abortion is the "great cure."

I choose to believe that pregnancy, child birth and children are all amazing miracles given to us by our Creator.
http://nationalprolifealliance.com/rlacab_petition.aspx?npla=H1AMAA13I&pid=0326c