4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: help wanted- Youth Built Ministries  (Read 2565 times)

youthbuiltministri

• 4x4Him
    • View Profile
help wanted- Youth Built Ministries
« on: April 23, 2006, 04:44:09 PM »

Youth Built has been teaching vocational training to kids in Oakhurst since 2001. We use these classes to get kid off the street and to teach them about JESUS. I have spoken to Loubell and Rick "the General" about our program and Lou has been to one of our leaders meetings.

We need help with instructors and other positions so we can improve on what we are doing.

One of our goals for 2006 is to get at least one branch started in Fresno and we need help in identifying leaders, helpers and a location to hold the classes. In Oakhurst we have wood shop, auto shop and welding/metal fabrication classes and we can start any or all of them in Fresno.

I have over 25 years in Law enforcement and there are a lot of kids out there who need our help. A lot of them do not go to church or youth group and do not have good homes or role models. Youth Built is a way to get kids involved in something positive and to teach them about Christ.

If you are interested in helping or want more info, please email me at youthbuiltministries@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless

Warren Anderson           Assistant Director

Rock Hopper

• In Loving Memory
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • Joshua 1:5
    • View Profile
Re: help wanted- Youth Built Ministries
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 05:43:08 PM »

Hey Warren'

It sounds like a great opportunity to help the next generation. 

Do you have an idea of how we might help?

God's Best

:lamer:
Gone, but Not forgotten,......

ZuperDave

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • God is in Control
    • View Profile
    • 4x 4Him Christian Wheelers
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 07:32:27 PM »

Yes, we would be very interested in starting in the Fresno area. :welcome:

offroadbuilder

• 4x4Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 05:29:38 PM »

I could not logged on with Youth Built so I am posting from offroadbuilder which is the one my son uses. In getting started in Fresno, we need help in identifying leaders, teachers, helpers and someone willing to let us your their place as a classroom work shop. Being up on Oakhurst and Mariposa, we do not know many people in Fresno so we need help with recruitment first. Once the teachers and leaders are in place and a location secured we can provide help in getting tools, equipment and student recruitment.

If you are interested in helping in Oakhurst or Mariposa, e-mail me at youthbuiltminsitries@yahoo.com and I can call you and talk on the phone or in person on how you can help.

We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with 4x4Him.

God Bless
Warren Anderson
For he will give his angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways
            PSALM 21:11

psalm 21:11 kjv Thugh they plot evil against you and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed.

loubell

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Seasoned Rock Jocky
  • Running........
    • View Profile
    • 4x4Him.org
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 10:22:52 AM »

Guys,
Warren is the guy who saw the signs on road 415 for the Christmas party. So he stopped by and ended up talking to Rick about helping YouthBuilt up in Oakhurst. Bill Is the other guy running YouthBuilt. Bill and I attended the same church for about 7 years and he has a passion for Jesus! I attended thier meeting in Oakhurst a few months ago and the Yosemite guys are currrently working on a few ways that we can partner with them. Any help or ideas that you fresno/clovis guys can give them would be a great way for men of God to minister to teens in your area.
What if the life that we pursue
Came from a hunger for the truth
What if the family turned to Jesus
And stopped asking Oprah what to do

youthbuiltministri

• 4x4Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 07:31:56 AM »

We are having a leaders meeting on Thursday May 11th, 2006 at 600 Pm. The location is Sierra Ambulance Building on 40755 Winding Way in Oakhurst. If you are interested in helping or learning more. you are welcome to attend.

Thank you and God Bless
Warren