4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: The Mark of the Beast Made Simple to Understand (audio)  (Read 984 times)

BigMike

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Jocky
  • Focus on your purpose, or focus on your problems
    • View Profile
    • Marlin Crawler Online Forum
The Mark of the Beast Made Simple to Understand (audio)
« on: January 31, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »

After Church today I came across a very good audio-only series on YouTube.

I understand this topic is very heavy, and I understand this may offend some. But, if what is being presented is true, and if the truth is not shared with others, then I am not doing my part in spreading the Good News of Christ.

If I found out there was a huge sale of Snap On tools, then I would be so excited to share it with you I wouldn't even think twice about posting. How less then is news about religion if I am too scared to offend, too scared share videos like this with you.

So I pray you will view this series with an open heart and an open mind, and you will at least listen to the words of the speaker. I pray this information may someday in the future help us all to search all of our hearts and cause us to become curious about the scriptures for our own selves.

Here are the links. Listen to them in order of course:

Please hold your comments until you have watched all 4 videos.

Mike
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 03:12:59 PM by BigMike »
"Christ was treated as we deserve, that we might be treated as He deserves. He was condemned for our sins, in which He had no share, that we might be justified by His righteousness, in which we had no share. He suffered the death which was ours, that we might receive the life which was His. With His