4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: The History of the Christian Church vs. the Bible  (Read 1075 times)

BigMike

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Jocky
  • Focus on your purpose, or focus on your problems
    • View Profile
    • Marlin Crawler Online Forum
The History of the Christian Church vs. the Bible
« on: January 03, 2009, 12:58:10 PM »

I've always wanted to share videos like this here, but have been afraid of offending others. I said a prayer and hope everyone finds this to be informative.

I have always been a huge fan and supporter of Dr Walter Veith from South Africa and own roughly 15 of his DVDs. You can find many of his videos on YouTube by simple searching for "Walter Veith" They totally blew my mind and I wish to share them with as many people as I can, but when you consider each DVD is 1.5 hrs long, it is hard for people who are too busy to find time to watch them.

Then I came across this on YouTube:

This is a 21-part video series, but each video is around 9 mins. It took me just a couple of days in my spare time to get through all 21 of these.

These have most of the same information from many of the Walter Veith videos I've seen, but it moves at a much faster pace jam packing a LOT of info in a short amount of time.

I encourage those who are curious of where much of today's Christian roots came from based on examining historical facts. I learned a lot of crazy things regarding where the Christmas date came from, why we use a Christmas Tree, why we place a star atop the tree, why we decorate it, where the origin of Easter comes from, and where the origin of Halloween comes from. Even learning about Hitler, the dark ages, the Titanic, there is a lot of information that has totally blown my mind.

Let me know what you think! Take time to watch these, make a serious effort to watch one or two per day, each are very short and you'll fly right through them all in no time.

BigMike

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the first video has a 1:50 min introduction of nothing but music. So skip forward to 1:50 where the lecture begins! :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 12:59:18 PM by BigMike »
"Christ was treated as we deserve, that we might be treated as He deserves. He was condemned for our sins, in which He had no share, that we might be justified by His righteousness, in which we had no share. He suffered the death which was ours, that we might receive the life which was His. With His