4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: Sunday Church  (Read 6013 times)

scrappy

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Rock Jocky
  • 4x4Him
    • View Profile
Sunday Church
« on: March 25, 2006, 06:18:11 PM »

For you Fresno locals...

I am trying to find a church that has a group of people my age that I can get plugged into.  I feel my new faith needs people around me as peers, friends, and brothers and sisters in Christ. I am missing out on that, i can feel it.

I am a very unripe age of 22, full time job and part time college.  Any good recomendations?

God Bless,
Matt
Oh Jyes

Ironman

• Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • God forgives, rocks don't.
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Church
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 04:11:38 AM »

I attend Sunrise Church, :thumbup: but I'm not to sure about the college age ministries. I know that they meet at the Pastors house every Wednesday, and I heard that that meeting is really good. If you want to check it out the Sunday school starts at 9:30 and were located at the corner of Ashlan and Locan. I'll get the churches web address so you can check it out further.
'97 Jeep TJ stretched 4", 4.0, SM465, NP 231 w/4:1, HP Dana 60 w/5.38's and ARB in rear, HP Dana 44 w/5.38's, ARB and high steer in front. 5.5 RE long arm kit with 14" King coilovers front and rear, rollin' on 37" MTR's w/17" Allied Rockathon Beadlocks...The bigger the tire, the smaller the rocks.

SMIL911

• Currently out of my mind. Please leave a message!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 08:13:08 AM »

Check out Northside Christian Church @  Northsidechruch.com    Their youth program is awesome but not real sure about the college age.  Best of luck on your search & if you are in need of any other type of assistance just post up or pm any of us & we would be glad to help or give you a call.

Susan
Girlie Buggy underconstruction: 
**1 set of custom built axles (Moser nodular 9" centers, big bearing pinions, 60" WMS to WMS, 4:38 gears, Billet yokes, Detroit lockers front and rear, 35-spline Moser inner and outer axles front and rear, Kingpin C's-not ball joint, Tussed housings, 1/2" thick axle tubes, Disc brakes front and rear, Dana 70 spindles and hubs on the rear axle, big bearing hubs, Warn locking hubs, B-built high steer arms
**LT1
**TH350
**40" Iroks & 17" Walker Evans Beadlocks
**16" Rear & 14" Frt Sway-A-Way Shocks (coil overs)
**twisted Customs Narrowed Cruiser Hood
**3-Spd StaK

Ironman

• God forgives, rocks don't.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 11:08:36 AM »

Scrappy, the web address for Sonrise church is www.sonriseclovis.com. Check it out. :thumbup:
'97 Jeep TJ stretched 4", 4.0, SM465, NP 231 w/4:1, HP Dana 60 w/5.38's and ARB in rear, HP Dana 44 w/5.38's, ARB and high steer in front. 5.5 RE long arm kit with 14" King coilovers front and rear, rollin' on 37" MTR's w/17" Allied Rockathon Beadlocks...The bigger the tire, the smaller the rocks.

Kodiak Commando

• Look Ma, no hands!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 05:28:17 PM »

Trinity Presbyterian has an incredible College group. www.trinitypres.com  Also, Sunday evenings at The Well are fantastic.  Brad Bell (Pastor at The Well) was the guest pastor at Trinity last Sunday (yesterday) while our pastor was at the Battlecry event at SBC park http://www.battlecry.com/ .  Both these churches are outward looking to share the gospel.  Try them both! 
Fred Whorff
1967 Jeepster Commando
2015 Rubicon Unlimmited
1951 Willys Pickup
1961 Willys Station Wagon
1991 Grand Wagoneer
Yes its a disease of epic proportions!

Jumppr

• Pro Spotter
  • 4x4Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 10:00:10 PM »

When I first moved to Fresno I was going to Northside with a girlfriend.  We were both enjoyed the young singles group.  I think they were mostly college age kids.  I stopped going there when we split.  My wife and I tried goin after we got married, but we just weren't real comfortable there since they'd gotten so big.  We go to Clovis Evangelical Free now.  There's a lot of nice people there.  I'm not sure about the young singles crowd though since I'm older and married now.   :love: 

good luck!

Blessed are the peacemakers!  Math 5:9

white wolf

• God is Good,......
  • Seasoned Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 10:57:17 PM »

"The well" is a good place, many of my sons friends recomend it. I hope you find your place to plug in, its important.