Author Topic: Church  (Read 882 times)

Ironman

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • God forgives, rocks don't.
    • View Profile
Church
« on: September 17, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »

In a past post I told of a church that Kari and I started to attend in the town of Madera called The Believers of Madera. At that time we had just started to attend there. I wanted to post up again and let you all know how it's been going.
     We have injoyed this place more than I can express here in words. Finding this church was a total answer to my prayers. As the spiritual leader of my household, I needed a place where I could experience God in a powerful way. My christian walk was hurting and not where I wanted it to be dispite reading my Bible and spending time in prayer on a daily basis.
     We are totally blown away on a weekly basis of the power of God that is manifested in that place. And the pastor preaches the word of God with such an annointing. It's truely amazing. I realize that this is foreign to some people. But it shouldn't be. This is how the church used to have service. Not the watered down, same, week after week services that most churches try to pass off now a days. I know because about 4 years ago, Kari and I tried about half the churches in the Fresno/Clovis area looking for a home.
     I wanted to invite my wheeling family to attend one Sunday with us and see what is going on there. You have absolutely nothing to loose and so much to gain. Some of you that read this will feel a tug on your heart to try this place out. Follow your heart. I'll come get you if you want. I can promise you, you'll be hard pressed to find a better place of worship anywhere.   :Preach:

Your Bro, "Ironman" 709-5890
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 10:58:41 AM by Ironman »
'97 Jeep TJ stretched 4", 4.0, SM465, NP 231 w/4:1, HP Dana 60 w/5.38's and ARB in rear, HP Dana 44 w/5.38's, ARB and high steer in front. 5.5 RE long arm kit with 14" King coilovers front and rear, rollin' on 37" MTR's w/17" Allied Rockathon Beadlocks...The bigger the tire, the smaller the rocks.