4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: GOD'S GRACE  (Read 2145 times)

MULE SKINNER

• Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • "Every Word of God is Flawless" ..Proverbs 30:5
    • View Profile
GOD'S GRACE
« on: July 12, 2007, 05:06:48 PM »

:Preach:

Hey there brothers and sisters! Ole mule skinner here.  I was going through some notes, papers etc
& ran across the following message and Bible verse.  I would like to share it with you:

As the heart of the country breaks, God calls His people to open up a healing stream of love and prayer.  Pray that broken hearts will turn to Him for healing, that grieving hearts will turn to Him for comfort, and that lost hearts will turn to Him for the gift of salvation that is in Jesus Christ alone. His grace is still being extended, His mercies are still new every morning, and His arms are still outstretched to embrace every hurting heart.
                                           ...........Roy Lessin

"If my people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face,
and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and forgive their sin, and will heal their land".

II CHRONICLES 7:17

"Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work." -- William Arthur Ward

ZuperDave

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • God is in Control
    • View Profile
    • 4x 4Him Christian Wheelers
Re: GOD'S GRACE
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 10:30:26 PM »

Thanks for sharing.

jake62

• Jesus is my reason...........................
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 06:35:25 AM »

:clap: :clap: Thank you for the message.  :clap: :clap:
Relationships are never about power,
and one way to avoid the will to power is to choose to limit oneself - to serve.

Ironman

• God forgives, rocks don't.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 07:30:12 AM »

:agre:
'97 Jeep TJ stretched 4", 4.0, SM465, NP 231 w/4:1, HP Dana 60 w/5.38's and ARB in rear, HP Dana 44 w/5.38's, ARB and high steer in front. 5.5 RE long arm kit with 14" King coilovers front and rear, rollin' on 37" MTR's w/17" Allied Rockathon Beadlocks...The bigger the tire, the smaller the rocks.

55crawler

• OlllllllO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 08:33:01 AM »

Thanks Fred! I always enjoy reading these

Deputy Dog & Lady Hawk

• Seasoned Rock Jocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 11:10:53 PM »

Great words...thank you
To every day turn.  There is a time to every purpose under heaven.....Ecclesiastes 3

Bronco75

• Child of God Jn 1:12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 11:46:27 PM »

Right on target Fred....Thanks! :agre:
John 1:12-13
Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God-- children not born of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

MULE SKINNER

• "Every Word of God is Flawless" ..Proverbs 30:5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 06:00:25 AM »

:confused:    :duno2:

I'm sorry about the "attachment" coming through in Microsoft Word.  As I mentioned before, I'm not to swift on the technology yet but willing to learn.  I will have plenty of time to practice now that I'm unemployed.  I also need to learn how to post "photobucket" photos, Webb sites, change fonts & colors.  I would ask that anyone that can help me PM me please. I promise I will not "clutter" up your forum when I learn more.....only the good stuff. (Christian & family).   As always, I pray God's blessings on all of you, your family and your loved ones.  I pray a very special prayer for the "Rock Hopper Roundup committee".  I pray that everone (& families) that can possibly be there, will attend.  I am sure Randy is pleased as well as our Lord Jesus.  You folks are the greatest!

In Christian love,

Fred Worley (Mule Skinner)
"Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work." -- William Arthur Ward