4x 4Him Christian Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Join us for our June 15 Club meeting"Details"

2020 Cal 4Wheel ConventionDetails

Author Topic: His Grace  (Read 1541 times)

MULE SKINNER

• Seasoned Pro Rock Jocky
  • "Every Word of God is Flawless" ..Proverbs 30:5
    • View Profile
His Grace
« on: November 26, 2006, 08:20:51 AM »

:jesus:

The celebration we refer to as "CHRISTMAS" will soon be upon us.  I would like to take this opportunity to wish all a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS".
During these days leading up to and including Christmas, let us pray not for material possesions but pray for all the things God has blessed us with.  Our Christian love of our fellow man, our health, the abundance of our personal freedoms here in this wonderful nation etc. 
I would propose (as Robert did at Thanksgiving) to post your thoughts of what Christmas means to you. May God bless you all.

My prayers of thanks this year will be for my family.  This year my daughter and her husband (the live in Orange Co.) accepted our Lord Jesus as their saviour and was baptised in their home church (Saddleback).  Also, for the love, thoughts, kindness and prayers you extended to us in the loss of our dear Randy.  Through him I have met the most wonderful Christian friends I could imagine!  You Christian brothers and sisters are so precious to me as you are my on earth link with Randy.

God bless you all!

Fred

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God  -- not by works, so that no one can boast --- Ephesians 2:8-9
"Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work." -- William Arthur Ward

Ironman

• Associate 4x 4Him CW Member
  • God forgives, rocks don't.
    • View Profile
Re: His Grace
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 08:38:56 AM »

Thank you Lord Jesus for your sacrifice for us.  :jesus: That is what I'm the most thankful for this season. :prayer:  :amen:
'97 Jeep TJ stretched 4", 4.0, SM465, NP 231 w/4:1, HP Dana 60 w/5.38's and ARB in rear, HP Dana 44 w/5.38's, ARB and high steer in front. 5.5 RE long arm kit with 14" King coilovers front and rear, rollin' on 37" MTR's w/17" Allied Rockathon Beadlocks...The bigger the tire, the smaller the rocks.

ZuperDave

• God is in Control
    • View Profile
    • 4x 4Him Christian Wheelers
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 10:02:10 AM »

:amen:

whYJ-Brewer

• <*)))>< <*)))>< <*)))><
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 05:03:22 PM »

You have an  :amen: from here, too.

:groupray:
Guns don't kill people... Bad trail spotters do.

Custom spring over
Stretched wheelbase
Ford 8.8 (Moser axles, Mustang Disc brakes, ARB, and 4.56s)
35" KM2s
Custom rear bumper

Robert

• 4x 4Him Christian Wheeler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 12:46:55 PM »

Thanks for the beautiful post.

Christmas is a time to spend with families, and in thankfulness that God sent His Son to this undeserving world. I pray that you all will have a blessed season.
Some trust in vehicles and some in horsepower, but we will remember the name of the Lord our God. Psalm 20:7 (paraphrased)